Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My List of the Best Buffalo Wings in Town

I am a HUGE fan of buffalo wings and thank goodness different restaurants specializing in buffalo wings have been sprouting out everywhere!

Here is my top 5 list of the best buffalo wings in town:

1. Wingman, The Collective

I love their honey garlic buffalo wings with the blue cheese dip!  Their apple mojito is also good.  












2. Bonchon

Classic! If you want your wings dry, try these double-fried wings!













3. Buffalo Wings n Things

Their Firehouse Classic is definitely a must-try for those who are brave!














4. Sunrise Buckets

 1 pound? 2 pounds?

 













5. Don Henrico's

I know this is not new, but I just gotta include this. Their buffalo wings are soooooooo yummy!  They have the best buffalo wings for me. =)

1 comment:

  1. bonchon's still number one! it's so krispy and has the most unique flavor, so it's really the winner for me.

    wingman tastes good also, but there's nothing super special about it! i mean, charlie's grind & grill and wings n things serve chicken that taste like that also... but yea! yummy, too!

    i have yet to try sunrise buckets AGAIN. first time i tasted it, i didn't like. hmm.. i wonder if there was something wrong lang with my taste buds that night 'coz a lot of people seem to like it!

    as for don hen.. hands down, one of the bests also!

    ReplyDelete